Please take a moment and complete the evaluation instrument below. It will help me greatly as I plan future courses and hopefully make what I do more beneficial for people who want to follow our Lord more closely.
1. What is your gender?
2. What is your age? (Type in your age in the box)
3. Where do you live? (Type in your address in the space below)
4. Where did you do the study?
Small group in a church
Marketplace Bible study (NPDodge)
Open Door Mission New Life Recovery Program
5. What format was used with the study?
Only the workbook
Both listening and workbook
6. What is your fear factor in telling others about Bible truths and Jesus?
7. How well do you feel you tell Bible stories or truths as you go about your day?
Not too bad
8. What was your confidence level of telling a biblical story or truth before the study?
In this section rank how each aspect of the Tell It Well Series impacted you to do and to teach a biblical story or truth.
9a. Listening to the biblical narrative in story
9b. Listening to the biblical lesson about the passage
9c. Working the workbook overall
9d. Workbook testimonies of people that live to do and to teach as Jesus did
9e. Workbook questions related to the people, place, plot, parallels, priotities, practice and prayer
9f. Workbook hints on how to tell others well
10.After completing the study on Tell It Well, rank your confidence level
11. Rate the Tell It Well Series for its life changing impact on you.
None at all
Thanks you. Click the Submit button to complete the survey.